What will I learn from this course?
Development teams become far better equipped to reduce the time and cost of developing new products, both for external and internal customers. Participants emerge more capable to deliver predictable products.
- Unique, ground-breaking cognitive and linguistics information to help them overcome many misunderstandings and errors during Agile product development.
- Agile practices, including the ability to employ specific linguistic techniques to develop User Stories that improve team understanding of Desired Outcomes.
- Other “best practice” topics offered by excellent development and management courses.
Practical exercises reinforce major learnings.
Course Agenda: Agile Methods
Day 1 – Agile Methods (8hrs)
- Texts, Course process, Participant goals
- Handout reviews
Communications Concepts Overview
- Stakeholder Identification
- Principle Stakeholder Teams
- Producer Consumer Communications
- Ontologies, Categories and Concept Dictionaries
- Communication across Principle Stakeholders
Overview of Scrum
- History of Agile/Scrum methods
- User Roles
Day 2 – Agile Methods (8hrs)
Agile Basic Elements / Practices
- Agile Ceremonies
- Agile Artifacts
- Sprints and Releases
- Agile process activities
- Development, Design
- Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Product Owner interactions
Closing Statements and Summations
- Attendee thoughts and summations
- Anonymous Course evaluations